NEW EUROTAS MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY
EDTR PROFESSIONAL ACADEMIC RESEARCH MEMBERSHIP
AND NEW EUROTAS BONUS MEMBERSHIP “2 FOR 1” FOR RESEARCHERS/ACDEMICS AND
EUROTAS CERTIFIED TRANSPERSONAL PSYCHOTHERAPISTS
- EDTR for Professional/Academic/Research Member: For those holding a degree in human sciences (psychology, philosophy, social, educational) actively involved in research. Candidates must submit published articles in peer reviewed journals, and/or abstract of meeting presentations, books. Membership fee 80 Euros.
- EDTR for Student Member: For university graduate students in human sciences (psychology, social, education), actively involved in research projects. Candidates must submit an abstract of an ongoing project. Membership fee 50 Euros.
- “2 for 1” Combined EUROTAS Bonus Membership for ESTP and EDTR: for EUROTAS members who are EUROTAS certified Transpersonal Psychotherapists and who are academics/researchers who qualify for the EDTR membership Membership fee is 80 Euro.
- Journal database: EDTR academic/research membership holders have free online access to the Integral Transpersonal Journal.
- Reduced fee for the Transpersonal Research Colloquium.