Dear Dietrich and John and all.
We are working hard with honour and enthusiams for next Conference in Milan.
We apreciate ous suggestions and we agree with them. We'll actualize most of them-
Each conference session should have a time keeper
- Sufficient time for discussion after each talk Ok
- Not too many talks! Alteration between talk - meditation - workshop! ok (se the first draw program on the website)
- At the beginning a contributioin which reaches the herats (i.e. a transpersonal experience) - don't start with a scientific panel ok
- A "world café discussion" I don't know what it is. Could you tell me more? (At the moment in the program we have working groups)
- An ongoing group throughout the whole conference to allow interpersonal exchange ok (what about one hour sharing groups in the plenary all nights before event)
- A morning group to share dreams ok (it will be differents meditationgroups early in the morning. Could you lead one on dream sharing)
- A morning group for meditation ok
- Handouts which might help to grasp the essence of a lecture
- A conference room which allows sitting in a circle even in a large group. I'd love it but quite difficult to find in Milan such a room (For 300 or more people)
- Tools of creating a bridge between spiritual practice and outer world ok Please see the contributions for Transpersonal Manifesto and add some contribution
- An internet forum ...
Thanks and love
please follow the process on the website: www.eurotasitaly2009.eu