EDTR PROFESSIONAL ACADEMIC RESEARCH MEMBERSHIP
The EUROTAS Department for Transpersonal Research (EDTR) offers a EUROTAS professional membership for academics and researchers, as a platform for discussion on issues related to research in the transpersonal psychology and psychotherapy field, with a special focus on methodologies and ethics. This is done through:
- Consultancy with EDTR committee members (the three co-founders of EDTR), who are experts in the field
- Support and co-sponsoring of the Transpersonal Research Colloquium (TRC) organized by the Transpersonal Research Network (TRN) (G. Calabrese and R. Hess of EDTR)
- Possible publications in the Integral Transpersonal Journal (ITJ) and work as peer-reviewer
- Research Ethics Committee Consultancy for independent researchers – (work in progress – (to be founded by EDTR)
Application: There are three possible memberships:
- EDTR for Professional/Academic/Research Member: For those holding a degree in human sciences (psychology, philosophy, social, educational) actively involved in research. Candidates must submit published articles in peer reviewed journals, and/or abstract of meeting presentations, books. Membership fee 80 Euros.
- EDTR for Student Member: For university graduate students in human sciences (psychology, social, education), actively involved in research projects. Candidates must submit an abstract of an ongoing project. Membership fee 50 Euros.
- “2 for 1” Combined Membership for ESTP and EDTR: for EUROTAS members with ESTP who qualify for the EDTR membership Membership fee is 80 Euro.
Bonus of EDTR Membership:
- Journal database: EDTR academic/research membership holder have free online access to the Integral Transpersonal Journal.
- Reduced fee for the Transpersonal Research Colloquium.