NEW EUROTAS MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY
EDTR PROFESSIONAL ACADEMIC RESEARCH MEMBERSHIP
AND NEW EUROTAS BONUS MEMBERSHIP “2 FOR 1” FOR RESEARCHERS/ACDEMICS AND
EUROTAS CERTIFIED TRANSPERSONAL PSYCHOTHERAPISTS
The EUROTAS Department for Transpersonal Research (EDTR) offers a EUROTAS professional membership for academics and researchers, as a platform for discussion on issues related to research in the transpersonal psychology and psychotherapy field, with a special focus on methodologies and ethics. For more information please go to our webpage: http://eurotas.org/division-of-transpersonal-research-edtr/
Application: There are three possible memberships:
- EDTR for Professional/Academic/Research Member: For those holding a degree in human sciences (psychology, philosophy, social, educational) actively involved in research. Candidates must submit published articles in peer reviewed journals, and/or abstract of meeting presentations, books. Membership fee 80 Euros.
- EDTR for Student Member: For university graduate students in human sciences (psychology, social, education), actively involved in research projects. Candidates must submit an abstract of an ongoing project. Membership fee 50 Euros.
- “2 for 1” Combined EUROTAS Bonus Membership for ESTP and EDTR: for EUROTAS members who are EUROTAS certified Transpersonal Psychotherapists and who are academics/researchers who qualify for the EDTR membership Membership fee is 80 Euro.
Bonus of EDTR Membership and of “2 for1” membership:
- Journal database: EDTR academic/research membership holders have free online access to the Integral Transpersonal Journal.
- Reduced fee for the Transpersonal Research Colloquium.